miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Homework for today (Wednesday 28th February, 2018)

Hello 4th grade students!

Bellow you can find the homework for today. Do the exercises in the notebook.


1. Choose the correct PRESENT TENSE form of the verb TO HAVE for each sentence:


1. My sisters  _________ two umbrellas.
  
have
  
has

2. The teacher ________ a yellow shirt. 
  
have
  
has

3. My brother ________ a great job. 
  
has
  
have

4. Does he ________ a dog?
  
has
  
have

5. They ________ a lot of homework.
  
have
  
has

6. My cousin and his wife ________ three children.
  
has
  
have

7. Does your friend ________ a sister?
  
has
  
have

8. Yes, my friend ________ a sister.
  
have
  
has

9. My neighbour ________ a mailbox. 
  
haven’t got
  
hasn’t got

10. My classmates ________ a bicycle.
  has
  
have


2. Write 3 questions using the verb TO HAVE and 3 questions using the verb TO BE. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario